It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) as well as to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data
- Responsible identity: Pursang Motorcycles, SL
- Tradename: Pursang Motorcycles
- NIF / CIF: B67217703
- Address: Avenida Parc Logístic 2. Poligon Industrial Zona Franca. 08040 Barcelona
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that we collect after your approval in any of the contact forms on our website receive the treatment and are stored as data of “Visitors, users and subscribers of the Website”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose. We will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate the inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Legal basis of data processing
The personal data we process at Pursang Motorcycles comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription Form
These data collected and which will be processed by the data controller are based on the non-contractual relationship for accessing the Website as well as the contractual relationship caused by the provision of services or transaction of products marketed by Pursang Motorcycles. Among others:
- The email address provided is used to send commercial communications, under informed consent.
- The treatment of the information that is collected from the cookies of the Website is based on the informed consent previously granted, in accordance with current legislation.
Exercise of rights by giving consent
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Pursang Motorcycles is processing personal data that concerns them or not.
Pursang Motorcycles, SL, as the data controller, undertakes to respect the confidential nature of the user’s personal data and ensures the full exercise of these rights by users of the Website. At all times, the user can exercise the following rights (ARCO) recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights:
- Right of access: Right to verify if the Website is processing personal data and, where appropriate, the right to obtain a copy of the data as well as the information related to the treatment.
- Right of Rectification: Right to correct errors, modify incomplete or inaccurate data and, likewise, guarantee the authenticity of the information that is subject to treatment.
- Right of Cancellation: Right to request the cancellation of personal data quickly, in the event that they have been inaccurately processed or if the purpose for which they have been processed or collected has ceased to exist.
- Opposition Right: Right to oppose the processing of data or to request the cessation of processing.
Likewise, Pursang Motorcycles guarantees the following Rights to the user:
- Right of Suppression: Right to obtain the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to limitation of treatment: Right to limit the treatment of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing: User have the right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated treatment of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
In order to exercise these rights, Users can send a letter to: Avenida Parc Logístic 2. Poligon Industrial Zona Franca. 08040 Barcelona or an email with the reference “LOPD – Name and surname” to: email@example.com, in both cases by providing a photocopy of the User’s identity document (DNI or passport).
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Pursang Motorcycles there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons will be treated with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data in the form located in the contact page of Pursang Motorcycles: Name, Email, Telephone and Message. The information requested serves to respond to and contact the requirements of Pursang Motorcycles users.
- Actions for which we use the data provided:
- Respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have related to the information included on the Website, services and products provided through the Website.
- Know and clarify about the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as
- Other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Actions for which we use the data provided:
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information in different forms located on the Pursang Motorcycles page: Name and Email.
- Actions for which we use the data provided:
- Manage the subscription list
- Sending newsletters, promotions and special offers
- Actions for which we use the data provided:
The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp’s servers (provider of Pursang Motorcycles, SL) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this Website, which we detail in the Cookies Policy.
- To manage social networks. Pursang Motorcycles has a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Pursang Motorcycles, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Pursang Motorcycles, SL It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Pursang Motorcycles. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Pursang Motorcycles, SL (Pursang Motorcycles) with address at Avendia Parc Logístic 2. Poligon Industrial Zona Franca. 08040 Barcelona will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to “Visitors, users and subscribers of the Website”.
Pursang Motorcycles does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the User, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the express consent of the User.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Only the data strictly necessary for provision of the services of the Website are collected.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools that we use to manage your data are contracted to third parties to provide certain services.
These services are strictly necessary for the development of the activity and Pursang Motorcycles shares this data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Pursang Motorcycles analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Pursang Motorcycles (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Siteground Spain, SL, domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/aviso-legal.htm (SiteGround Spain). Siteground Spain, SL processes the data in order to carry out its hosting services to Pursang Motorcycles, SL.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Pursang Motorcycles, SL.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Pursang Motorcycles, SL.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited the Pursang Motorcycles Website and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again.
Therefore, we inform you that we are collecting information for the remarketing function at Pursang Motorcycles.
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by cookies from Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Google. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
- Facebook Insights
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
At Pursang Motorcycles we use Facebook Ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
In accordance with the provisions of the Legal Notice, and in application of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSICE”), Pursang Motorcycles does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that do not have been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, Pursang Motorcycles undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Security of processed data
We know how important the use of our personal data is for all and that is why at Pursang Motorcycles we are committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Furthermore, we create a secure infrastructure around our Website. Our web address and all its URLs have an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted.
Pursang Motorcycles cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Pursang Motorcycles, SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by Pursang Motorcycles to process the customer’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Pursang Motorcycles, it will notify the User without undue delay and will provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Pursang Motorcycles, exonerating Pursang Motorcycles, SL (Pursang Motorcycles), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Pursang Motorcycles, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Pursang Motorcycles, SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
Update date: [03.06.2020]